The events of the past 15 months have changed perception and use of home as the launching pad not just for personal activities but also a hub for work, entertainment and education. What does this mean for new-home design and remodeling of legacy upscale properties?
Even as affluent consumers regain confidence with resumed travel and work habits and a return to in-person schooling for families, some changes are here to stay. Chief among the shifts are flexible work-from-home arrangements and more digital meetings, leading to more wear and tear as well as more compartmentalization in property use.
This July 14 Luxury Hour webcast at 11 a.m. to noon ET via GoToWebinar – part of a monthly series from Luxury Portfolio International in association with Luxury Daily – will discuss:
- Why luxury home design needs a fresh approach
- Hub and spoke: Is that the way forward to treat the primary residence in relation to all work, play and home activities?
- What will the new homes and remodels look like?
- How will the landscaping and gardens evolve?
- Furniture and fixtures of the future
- Increased digitalization of the home and intuitive amenities
- Material changes: Taking a fresh look at stone, wood and composites
- Larger footprint means more energy use. Is sustainability on the retreat?
- Imagining the luxury home of 2025
- Timothy Corrigan, principal, Timothy Corrigan Inc.
- Alessandra Branca, principal, Branca
- Charles Hilton, principal, Charles Hilton Architects
- Brittany Chevalier McIntyre, executive editor, Luxe Interiors + Design
Moderator: Mickey Alam Khan, president, Luxury Portfolio International
Attendees will be to request a copy of the deck.
Learn full details and register for the free event: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2732075704366589453
Lead image photo credit: Moreland Properties
- Staging a luxury home with intentional designReal Estate
- Vacations focusing on wellness are personalized way to healthier lifeTravel
- Authenticity is lifeblood of modern marketing and advertising for real estateReal Estate
- WATCH: Agent Catherine Taylor shares the joy of living in North CarolinaReal Estate
- The new affluent lifestyle: curated calmLifestyle