A Luxury Portfolio International webcast in association with Luxury Daily
Color plays a key role in making home-purchasing decisions. The emotional pull of a pastel, bright or dark shade and tint can make or break a deal for potential buyers.
Not surprisingly, homeowners express their personality through choice of color, paint and wallpaper. That said, neutrals are often recommended to maximize the potential of showings to prospects and display of listings online and in print – but not all homeowners are willing to undertake a wholesale color makeover for their properties. Also, trendiness can be a double-edged sword.
In this Luxury Hour webcast Wednesday, Aug. 11 at 11 a.m. to noon ET (New York time), panelists will discuss:
- The role of color in today’s pandemic-driven lifestyle
- How color influences home-buying decisions
- Ideal approaches to the choice of color, paint and wallpaper for houses and apartments
- Eco-friendly paint and wallpaper: Is there consumer demand?
- The art of layering and the 60-30-10 rule
- Color by room, interiors and exterior
- Impact of lighting on color palette
- How brokers and agents should advise potential home-sellers regarding color for effectiveness of listings online, in print and in-person
- Julia Buckingham, founder/principal, Julia Buckingham Interiors
- Patrick O’Donnell, international brand ambassador, Farrow & Ball
- Amy Vroom, owner/creative director, The Residency Bureau
In conversation with Mickey Alam Khan, president of Luxury Portfolio International
Attendees will receive a copy of the recording of this webcast
Register for the free webcast.
- Agents advise on getting ahead of competition in low-inventory luxury marketsReal Estate
- WATCH: Tour a breathtaking property in the California countryside with agent Carey KendallReal Estate
- WATCH: LPI president Mickey Alam Khan on the inspirations behind the latest Luxury Portfolio magazineReal Estate
- LuxeSelect: Curated Homes Starting at $3 Million (May)Real Estate
- First-ever Karl Lagerfeld real estate development model of upscale sustainabilityReal Estate