Luxury Daily, the leader in luxury industry news, is conducting its sixth annual State of Luxury survey.
The study aims to provide a snapshot of the current global luxury market for executives who need up-to-date and accurate information, now more than ever thanks to the changes brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The site is asking a cross-section of industry insiders – luxury companies, partners and individuals who study the market – to share their opinions and experiences for its latest report.
The anonymous survey takes between 10 and 15 minutes and is a collaboration between Luxury Daily, Unity Marketing and the Home Trust International.
Respondents will receive an executive summary of the survey results and complimentary attendance in an exclusive webinar discussing the results and implications of the findings.
Each participant’s company will also be entered into a drawing to win a customized digital advertising campaign that targets 100,000 high-net-worth individuals courtesy of Precise Luxury Marketing – a $1,000 value.
- Agents advise on getting ahead of competition in low-inventory luxury marketsReal Estate
- WATCH: Tour a breathtaking property in the California countryside with agent Carey KendallReal Estate
- WATCH: LPI president Mickey Alam Khan on the inspirations behind the latest Luxury Portfolio magazineReal Estate
- LuxeSelect: Curated Homes Starting at $3 Million (May)Real Estate
- First-ever Karl Lagerfeld real estate development model of upscale sustainabilityReal Estate